Request a Transcript

Request a Transcript

Use this form to request a Concord High School transcript.

How to Get an Official New Hampshire High School Equivalency Transcript

If you have earned a New Hampshire High School Equivalency Certificate by passing the GED Tests during any past year or if you have passed the HiSET™ Tests beginning in 2014, you may request an official High School Equivalency Transcript from the State of New Hampshire (NOT Concord High School). There is a fee of $10.00 for each official transcript.

Send $10.00, a check or money order made payable to the State of New Hampshire, and a completed High School Equivalency Transcript Request form, to the address below. 

GED or HiSET Transcript Request Form

High School Equivalency Testing Program
NH Department of Education
Division of Adult Learning and Rehabilitation
21 South Fruit Street, Suite 20
Concord, NH 03301

The State must receive your original signature on the request as well as your fee, so they are not able to accept requests by fax or e-mail. Your transcript will be mailed to the address you designate. It will be processed within one to two business days of receipt.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.