Transfer Students


Students who transfer to Concord High School must schedule an appointment with the guidance department and are expected to bring with them the following:

  • A transcript (record of grades and credits) from their previous school, including grades of current year’s subjects as of date of withdrawal from previous school
  • Proof of Concord residency
  • Health Records (record of immunizations)
  • A parent or legal guardian is required to accompany the student for registration.

For more information regarding Title 1 programs, please contact Tom Scia, Principal, CHS, @ 225-0800 or


Credit and Grade Adjustments: Official transcripts from other schools are adjusted, for two general reasons (1) to adjust for different failure scores (a failure at a previous school will count as a failure at CHS in all cases and converted as needed) and (2) to adjust for non-100 scale or non-traditional non-numeric grading models. Completed courses are credited; interrupted courses are continued whenever possible, final grades being obtained by averaging grades from the two schools. If transfer students wish to have grades from a previous school sent to other institutions, they should request that the particular school send a transcript to the appropriate institution. CHS guidance department sends with all records a profile of the high school, which includes information on the CHS grading system and the policy on grade conversion from other schools.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2019 West Corporation. All rights reserved.