There are many reasons students leave school before graduation. Counselors want to meet with students who are considering withdrawing from school to help with future plans. The counselor can explain alternatives to high school, help with specific problems, or even help to overcome the difficulties that may have led to the decision to withdraw.

Withdrawal Procedures

  1. Students under 18 years of age may only do so in a manner which is consistent with the law of the state of New Hampshire (please consult RSA 193).  Students and parents with questions regarding this law should speak with their student’s school counselor or administrator.  
  2. Students 18 years of age or older withdrawing during the academic year should obtain an official withdrawal form from from a school counselor and take it, along with any school books or materials, to each teacher, to the librarian, and to the student’s parent for signatures. When the signed form is returned to their commons, other offices are informed and records are adjusted.
  3. Students withdrawing between academic years, for example, in the summer, should simply notify Student Services which is located across from the Main Office.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2019 West Corporation. All rights reserved.