How to Get an Official New Hampshire High School Equivalency Transcript

If you have earned a New Hampshire High School Equivalency Certificate by passing the GED Tests during any past year or if you have passed the HiSETâ„¢ Tests beginning in 2014, you may request an official High School Equivalency Transcript from the State of New Hampshire (NOT Concord High School). There is a fee of $10.00 for each official transcript.
Send $10.00, a check or money order made payable to theState of New Hampshire, and a completed High School Equivalency Transcript Request form, to the address below
GED or HiSET Transcript Request Form
High School Equivalency Testing Program NH Department of Education Division of Adult Learning and Rehabilitation 21 South Fruit Street, Suite 20 Concord, NH 03301
The State must receive your original signature on the request as well as your fee, so they are not able to accept requests by fax or e-mail. Your transcript will be mailed to the address you designate. It will be processed within one to two business days of receipt.